|I'm the rootinest, tootenist,|
well, you get the picture.
5. My Pet Monster - What's not to like about a blue monster that likes to eat garbage and scare dogs? Jacob doesn't like Beastur much because he's always mean to Monzi, but isn't that what monsters are supposed to do?
4. Care Bears - Jacob loves the Care Bears, but he hates Shriekey the evil girl who always has something up her sleeve. My favourite character was Ghastly because he was always messing things up. I never liked the Care Bear cousins though.
3. Bobby's World - I never really liked this one. And I had forgotten that Howie Mandel did the voices for this cartoon, but I was reminded the first time Jacob saw this show. And he loves Bobby, but he doesn't understand that Howie Mandel does their voices. Too funny.
2. Scooby Doo - Who doesn't love Scooby Doo? It's funny because when Shaggy and Scooby are scared, then Jacob gets scared. But when Jeff and the gang show up, Jacob becomes brave and insists that he knew the monster wasn't real.
1. Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show - This is the best cartoon ever made. Everyone knows Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck just by their voices. Even Jacob's grandparents grew up watching this show when they were kids. It's funny because Jacob and I both have the same favourite character, Yosemite Sam. Jacob also gets a kick out of Elmer Fudd too.
When Jacob first found channel 106 and began watching retro cartoons were thought it was great. It's nice when a child in today's age is willing to put down the iPad, or get off the computer, to watch and old cartoon. I don't like it when Jacob watches too much TV, but I don't mind a bit of extra time when a classic cartoon is on.